Genesis 8:21-22 (NIV)
21) The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
22 “As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.”
Luke 17: 11-19 (NIV)
11) Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee.
12) As he was going into village, ten men who had Ieprosy met him. They stood at a distance 13) and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"
14) When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed.
15) One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16) He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him and he was a Samaritan.
17) Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? 18) Has no one returned to give prasie to God except this foreigner?" 19) Then he said to him, " Rise and go; your faith has made you well."